One of the best ways to ensure that you stay comfortable and truly enjoy camping out at your next 3-day festival without any worries (YES – it is possible) is through preparation! Make sure to identify what you might need and prepare it before hand – try to devote as much time to this as you devote time in preparing your outfit for the next three days! To make things easy for you, we have created this handy list of festival essentials so that you will know just what to bring.
1. A tent that is QUICK and EASY to set up
2. A suitable travel bag for your clothes and all other essentials
3. Comfortable sleeping gear
Since it is a 3-day festival, obviously at some point you’ll have to doze off for a few hours to get your energy back for the rest of the festival. Make sure to choose a bag that is comfortable and easy to pack up so you aren't hating life when it's time to pack up and squeeze that big fluffy sleeping bag into a tiny little carrying bag.
If you’re camping out, minimizing your use of your phone will help to save your battery somewhat but it will eventually die out and you will have no way to capture or remember your glorious festival days. Portable chargers (battery or solar-powered) are life-savers for your phone so that you can remember all of the sick DJs that you saw!
- Canned tuna and bread for sandwiches
- Fresh fruit
- Granola bars
- Trail mix
- Orange juice
- Water, water, water
8. Don't forget your essential toiletries!
- Wet wipes/ Shower Wipes – because there is 90% chance you’ll get stinky from a long day of raving and 20% chance of having a decent shower, these things are an absolute necessity.
- Bug repellent
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper!!
- Dry shampoo - this works like magic especially if your hair turns oily/greasy at the end of the day.
So there you have it, now pack your bags and enjoy a worry-free 3-day Festival! Stay safe and have fun!
Peace | Love | Unity | Respect